say cheese...



0 comments
Hi again :) continuing with my blog catch up with the goal of getting all project life posts up to date  by the end of the year I am sharing our May memories that were created with the Simple Stories 'Say Cheese III' collection.


 I added a couple of pieces from other collections that complimented this range - you can find a full list of products used on my original post on the Sassy Scrappers blog.


I used quite a bit of chipboard frames through out these pages and really liked the way they helped to draw attention to both the photos and stories. 


I repeated the same patterns for the second part of the month and was very pleased that even though this was a Disney themed collection it still worked well with all of our regular everyday photos.



I added a few gold foiled items to brighten up this darker colour palette - again you can find more details on this post



And because it was a busy month, I added a couple of 6x8" inserts which you can see in detail here.


As always, thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post