live.laugh.love...



0 comments
Hi again :) I have been a busy scrapper and have a whole month's worth of pages to share from my project life album!  


I am happy to have completed March thanks to the new Live Laugh Love collection from Elle's Studio. I love the way these fun bright colours and patterns worked with my pics and the embellies and die-cuts made putting these pages together a breeze! 


I shared some tips for creating balance and a sense of consistency across my pages using colour and horizontal elements over on the Sassy Scrapper's blog for these pages if you'd like to check them out. 





Because I didn't use any pre-made cards for these pages, I had to get creative with my filler and journal cards and borrowed some colours from my little guy's pencil case for the next lot of pages, and love the way the hand coloured hearts customized the patterned paper.  



 I went with titles and accents directly over some of my photos to fill the negative on my larger pics while adding interest and an extra pop of colour.


Check out my original post for more details. 



And because I still had heaps of goodies left over, I also created an insert to document out little puppy's first trip to the park :)


You can find all the details here


As always, thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post