Jot moodboard...



2 comments
One of the things on my to-do list this month was to play along with the gorgeous mood board from Jot Magazine, and even though I almost ran out of time I'm happy that I got the chance to play along.


I loved the beautiful berry tones in this mood board but struggled to find papers in my stash to suit that colour range, so I decided to create a few of my own painted cards. 


I don't usually do many girly pages, but I just loved the way the pretty pinks worked with the little pop of teal and yellow.


The vintage fabric from the board inspired me to add a mix of floral patterns to my layers, and I love the way the painted elements help to tie everything together. 


Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

Anna Allan at: April 2, 2017 at 2:36 AM said...

Awesome work. Great design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Jot this month :-)

Kim Archer at: April 3, 2017 at 4:12 PM said...

Well done Agnus. This is awesome AND we have voted you our winner for this month's Mood board. Congrats!!!! Ill be in touch so we can organise your prize .. thanks for being part of the challenge. KIM

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post