goodbye December...



0 comments
Hi again, I decided to make some time to finish up the last of my December pages from my project life album before moving onto 2017.


I took advantage of the post Xmas sales, and bought a gorgeous Paper Lover's Christmas Book from Kikki K to simply the process. The book is filled with with an assortment of fun festive papers, stickers and tags and worked well with the rest of the colours/patterns in my earlier December pages


I also utilised one of the clear printed gift bags to create the background for this 8x10" insert for my little guy's photo with Santa. 
ETA - I used my fuse tool to create a custom page protector for this size.


The back of the insert was devoted to our Christmas tree! 


I had big plans for my 8x10" tree photo, but was forced to make a few changes because the print quality turned out really grainy once I increased the size but rather than tossing out the print, I decided to use a sheet of vellum over the top to disguise the poor photo quality. I was happy to finally find a use for the 'shine' HS foiled word I have been hoarding for ages ;) and tried to keep the page minimal with a simple sentiment, a few wood veneer stars and a sprinkle of gold spray mist and am really happy with how the vellum layer turned out. 




I used a baseball card page protector (from the newsagent) to hold my favourite tree photos and created some filler cards using bits & pieces from the Paper Lover's book and a few items from my stash. 



And with Xmas complete, I can finally move onto my 2017 album!
Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post