ARTastic challenge blog...



0 comments
I am excited to be featured as a guest designer over on the ARTastic Challenge blog and had a lot of fun taking on this month's challenge. This month's featured art work is by Donald James Waters called 'Spot On' and the criteria is to create a Tribute to Dad - any Dad anyway you might like to portray them. 


I used the colours from the piece as inspiration to create a layout featuring my boys with their dad on Father's day. 


  I used a mix of watercolour paint, texture paste and paper layers to give my page some depth and topped it off with a few fun embellies.  


You can check out all the fun layouts from the ARTastic team, and join in on the challenge over on their blog. Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post