color, stories, inspiration...



1 comments
Sassy Scrappers are one of the sponsors for this month's CSI Challenges, and I was very happy to have the opportunity to contribute a page for their latest case file. 


The colour scheme is not one I would normally choose for myself but it was fun to try something new, and I was surprised that I actually had so many of the colours in my stash. 


I used quite a lot of the evidence pieces on my layout including, stripes, speech bubbles, Polaroid frames, hearts, clouds, vellum, animals and ink splatters


I focused on journaling on a speech bubble from the testimony of this case file.



Upload you entries for this case file by the 8th April to go in the running to win some awesome prizes!
Thanks for stopping by xx


1 comments:

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg at: March 27, 2016 at 12:06 AM said...

Fabulous take on the challenge Agnus x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post