project life 2016...



0 comments
In an attempt to be more organised with Project Life this year, I decided to make a start on my 2016 cover page. I would normally have done this mid month so I would have time to gather up some January photos but decided to try something a bit different this year and left the photos out all together. I also decided to focus on the page as a whole instead of concentrating on each individual pocket and really like the results. 


The gold foiled vellum from the Dear Lizzy 'Documentary' collection was the perfect base for my page, although I did add some extra water colour wash to some of the white cardstock beneath the vellum to get a more even coverage of the beautiful teal colour. 


My favourite piece is the cute little chipboard house from the Crate Paper 'Wonder' collection that just happens to be the same number as our place :) and I thought that the glittered 'Our Story' chipboard from Mambi would be a perfect title for our album. 

I am using a 'Life is Beautiful' album from the Sunshine collection of Project Life and have decided to continue documenting on a weekly basis as I think it will be easier for me to work through each week individually rather than trying to take on a month's worth of photos. Wish me luck!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post