just my type...



1 comments
I'm very excited to have a layout I created for the 'Just my Type' theme featured in the current issue of Jot Magazine!!!

I wanted to document this happy little moment of my son enjoying some game time with his dad and was inspired by the cute red typewriter image which I hand cut from a sheet of Pink Paislee paper to help tell the story.


I selected a background paper from American Crafts 'Shimelle' collection to match the typewriter, then added several layers of type related paper and accents.  I choose accents with clean simple fonts to compliment the typewriter ones and added a few transparent layers to create more depth on the page. 


Check out the full issue of Jot Magazine here!
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg at: September 2, 2015 at 8:07 PM said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post