project life week 25 plus one from 2014...



0 comments
Hi again :) I have a couple more project life spreads to share, this time using the sold out May Pocket Life Kit from Scrappy Canary.


The elements in this kit were perfect for my random mix of weekly photos and I have a full write up on how I used the kit for week 25 over on the Scrappy Canary blog, including a list of the extra items I added which are all currently on sale over in the store


I have always been a very slow scrapper and because I am trying to keep up to date with this years album while also going back to fill in some of the blanks from previous years, I have adopted a 'keep it simple' approach lately and love how using a kit helps me to keep it pretty with minimal effort. 


Simple paper layers seem to be my go to technique at the moment because they are a quick and easy way to make standard filler and journal cards more unique.  


Adding titles directly onto my pics has been a good way to add more detail to my pockets, and I really loved the impact of the fun chipboard stickers below.



I also used the kit to create a catch up page from January of 2014 album - once again you'll find all the details over in my original post on the Scrappy Canary blog.


I went with the simple approach for these pages - focusing more on the photos and stories and using simple embellishments that help to tell the story while also adding a bit of extra colour the pocket.


Once again I added large titles directly over a few of my pics, and my favourite tiny heart stamps and a few simple stickers were all that was needed to customize the filler cards. 




Don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% at the Scrappy Canary store!
and as always, thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post