7 challenges in one...



1 comments
You might remember that Scrappy Canary was hosting a fun National Scrapbook Day cyber crop over on the Scrappy Canary VIP Lounge on Facebook. I created a colour challenge which I shared in my last post, and even though I had every intention o completing all the other challenges, life just kept getting in the way so I decided to combine all 7 challenges in one layout.


I used my colour challenge to help me gather up my supplies, then used Michelle's sketch as a guide of how to lay everything out. Karyn's background challenge was a lot of fun to play with and Louise's subscriber challenge helped me to use up some left over pieces from my past kits. I followed Manda's recipe adding cork, wood veneers and enamel dots - not forgetting to include washi tape and at least two different patterned papers.

 Chantelle's 'happy' challenge got me adding lots of tiny stamped stars and punched heart strips and also helped me to think of a title, which I finished off with Lauren's typography challenge combing at least 5 different alphas and I really love the way all the criteria worked on one layout. 


As always, don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% on all your purchases in the Scrappy Canary store. 



   

1 comments:

BethJ at: May 9, 2015 at 11:26 PM said...

Love it! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post