project life week 12...



0 comments
Hi :) I've got lots of project life to share on my blog starting with week 12 that I created using the gorgeous 'Courageous' Pocket Life Kit from Scrappy Canary.



I have really enjoyed trying out a few new techniques lately and was inspired by the gorgeous feathers from the February Embellishment kit to create a fun watercolour look for a few of my cards.


I went through the process of how I created these cards in my original post, but basically I ran a couple of sheets of water colour paper through my Cuttlebug using an Amy Tangerine 'Rise & Shine' embossing folder to create extra texture, then gathered some 'Mix & Match' Metallic Gelatos in the melon and mint colours along with champagne gold from the Gelatos Essentials - Gold & Silver pack. 


I loved the beautiful shimmer the Gelatos added to my cards, and also used the same colours to add extra detail to the feathers from the kit. 



You'll find these awesome kits along with all the other goodies in the Scrappy Canary store and don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off your total at the checkout.


Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post