project life week 7...



0 comments
I've got another layout to share tonight :) once again featuring the Love Life Daily Diary Kit from NoelMignon.com 


I shared a few tips about the type of  'formula' I use when putting my project life pages together in my original post if you'd like to take a look. 




Because I was documenting Valentine's week I went with a bit of a love theme throughout my pages and included one of the fun variations on a confetti shaker card which I originally shared in this post


These were a couple of the other confetti heart shaker cards I also created. 


I'll have more project life shares later in the week. 
Thanks for stopping by xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post