project life week 5...



0 comments
Hi again, I'm back with week 5 and I have to say that after a lot of empty pages in my previous two years of doing project life, it feels great to be so much more on track this year!


I have once again used the gorgeous January Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary
to document this week. 


I was inspired by the February sketch challenge to use up all of those paper scraps I couldn't bare to part with to create some fun backgrounds for my photos. 


As always you can find close up photos along with more details in my original post


Don't forget that we are sharing the love at Scrappy Canary with all our friends :) 
Simply use code 'AGNUS10' to receive 10% off your next order. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post