project life week 4...



0 comments
Hi there :) I'm having a bit of a blog catch up tonight and am starting with a post I recently shared over on the Scrappy Canary blog documenting week four of my 2015 album.


 I have once again used the lovely January Pocket Life kit and love that I was able to achieve quite a different feel than my week 3 spread by using a slightly different mix of colours.


  I shared close up photos and details over in my original post, but here are some of my faves...


If you like the look of this kit then be sure to take advantage of the awesome new savings program in the Scrappy Canary store, simply use the code 'AGNUS10' to get 10% off your next order :) 


Thanks for stopping by xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post