cybercrop fun with dlish scraps...



1 comments
The D-lish Scraps September Cybercrop is in full swing over at The Scrap Suite. There are 5 fun challenges as well as a bonus kids challenge along with lots of fun and games and awesome prizes up for grabs!!


Here's my challenge which is to incorporate tags onto your project.


 I used a few shipping tags from the store to create my design and used one of these as a template to cut out a 6x4" photo into two tag shapes. I really liked that this method gave this simple photo a lot more impact on my page than it would have if it had been left whole. 


I love that tags are so versatile and can be used with so many different scrapping styles. I kept mine pretty simple with just a little bit of washi tape and a few embellishments to dress them up as well as some die-cut chevrons and 'today' word for a bit more depth.   


Head over to The Scrap Suite face book group to check out all the other challenges
 and join in on all the fun :)

Products from the D-lish store...


1 comments:

chilli pip at: September 30, 2014 at 1:17 AM said...

what a clever layout , love the way you have done the photo on the tags .Also like the little today . Lovely open layout .

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post