project life weeks 15 and 16...



4 comments
I realised the other day that I had quite a few pages from my project life album I still haven't shared - there are 12 all up! Starting with April, here are the first four pages using another awesome kit from Gossamer Blue.
April started with another week of grey skies and rain. My niece bought a fabulous new car, my nephew celebrated his birthday and once again my boys went fishing.

 I have continued using and altered a Simple Stories filler card to mark the start of the month - the 'week in review stamps' from the kit were awesome for adding a weekly summary to my page.

there were plenty of everyday moments to record - I added a few items from my stash to record the details.

the lovely Michelle from The Stamp Spot put me onto these fun Lawn Fawn Spring Showers dies which are awesome for all those rainy day pics - let her know if you'd like a set too! I coated the raindrops with a little glossy accents to give them some dimension.


once again there were fish on my pages ;)

The second week of April took the boys out looking at cars, and reminded us that Easter was just around the corner.

apart from the photos and all the pretty things, I love that Project Life gives me the opportunity to record little conversations and details that would otherwise be forgotten.


We made our annual trip to the forest to collect wild mushroom and berries. I have also started an insert with plenty more pics from this day, but I didn't quite finish it before moving on to the next month.

I used the stitching to cover up a rather unsightly pole in photo - can you spot it?

I dressed up one of the pics from our haul of mushrooms. We collected 8 buckets in total.

Thanks for stopping by xx
I'll be back with the other 8 pages soon!






4 comments:

Kylie N at: July 25, 2014 at 3:55 PM said...

I love your pages Agnus, they are fantastic! I especially love the raindrops - such a great idea :)

Cindy at: July 27, 2014 at 8:19 AM said...

Beautiful Agnus. Your pages just flow so nicely together. And you are definately my go to girl on layering ebmbellishments. Cant wait to see the rest.

Sue Ko at: August 1, 2014 at 4:19 PM said...

i just love your pages Agnus -- every pocket is like a unique scrap page with so much detail to look at yet, it doesn't look too busy. My hubby would be very jealous of all the fish that was caught. i love the stitching you did on Hampton State Forest photo.

Marcy Kay at: September 21, 2014 at 2:26 AM said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE your pages! Thank you for sharing =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post