playing with D-lish Scraps...



1 comments
Last week I blogged my first two posts over on the D-lish Scraps blog sharing a couple of projects I created using some of the awesome embellishments from the store.

I started with a layout from one of our recent fishing trips. You can check out my full post here for a complete list of the products I have used.
 my page design started with one of the large chevron bags underneath the photo
and from there I added a mix of black and white Journal It's and a few pops of colour using  flair buttons and cabochon hearts and finished it all off with a scatter of gorgeous wood chip hearts

I also created a double spread for my Porject Life album documenting a week from January. You'll find the full post here with a list of all the products I have used.


the Journal It's date and note labels are so perfect for Project Life layouts

and the Journal It's circles are great for adding little bits of journaling or sub titles and I can see that I am going to need another set of the fun Days of the Week Flair Buttons 

I used a few strips of washi tape and fun enamel shapes to create a set of custom journal cards
 and added some cute wood chips and puffy stickers to dress up a few of the cards


I've been making good progress with Project Life and will be back over the weekend to share another lot of pages, so until then thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

Judith at: May 10, 2014 at 6:46 AM said...

Congratulations on making the D-lish DT. Great colour combo and cluster of hearts on the scrap page and great PL page too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post