project life weeks 6 and 7...



4 comments
Hi again, I have been playing with another super cute kit from Gossamer Blue to document the start of February. It's a bit different to my usual colour combos, but since Feb is the month of love I think I can get away with it ;)
It was another busy week, with both mine and my nieces birthdays, another fishing trip for the boys and lots of family time in between. 
I have once again altered a Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x4" card to mark the start of the month. I thought it would be the perfect time to try out my new MFT hugs & kisses cover up die and I also added a bit of cork and a few metallic gold accents.

I noticed that a few of the pics I took that week had very dark backgrounds but I think they balance out pretty well with a few pops of colour.
I always look forward to the gorgeous vellum cards in my kits and seriously love these soft hearts!

moving onto week 7... filled with lots of everyday stuff and even though we don't really celebrate Valentine's day, I couldn't help myself and made a special treat for my boys :)
recording little moments like this is why I love Project Life!
 another gorgeous vellum card, and the gold dipped heart is a new product from my {scrAp this!} range
I loved that this kit wasn't all hearts and kisses and was filled with lots of fun patterns and versatile pieces that made it easy to record a variety of themes.
last but not least a pic of me with my Mum ♥

It feels great to be making some progress in my album and I feel even more determined and inspired to get up to date after meeting the lovely Becky Higgins at my local Spotlight store this week!

 Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

Meg at: March 28, 2014 at 1:28 AM said...

Visiting from the Project Life Junkies facebook group. I love your pages! Perfect amount of embellishment without taking the focus away from your pictures!

Karina at: March 28, 2014 at 1:33 AM said...

I love all your layered bits. Every little detail catches my eye. Fantastic seeing what comes in the GB kit. Such inspiration.

Fiona at: March 28, 2014 at 10:24 AM said...

Fabulous again, beautiful photo of you and your mum. I think you need to come and do mine for me!
Fiona
x

Anonymous at: April 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM said...

love the colour combos and all the little details. SImply stunning.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post