playing with blue bazaar kits...



5 comments
Hi again, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :) With the year quickly coming to an end I thought it might be a good idea to share a couple of things I've been working on. Back in November I received another beautiful Blue Bazaar kit to play with.
I instantly fell in love with this gorgeous mix of Amy Tangerine and Prima goodness and had no trouble creating five layouts with plenty left overs from this jam packed kit.
I couldn't wait to use the gorgeous ombre paper but wanted to make the gradient colours stand out even more, so I cut the design into strips and slightly overlapped them before putting it all back together for a bit more dimension. 

unfortunately my photos don't do justice to the brilliant colours in the kit, but they are simply gorgeous and such a great match for a range of photos.
and I absolutely loved the awesome 'love' die cut paper that I used to frame my photo

toning it down a notch with a bit less colour, but adding in a few more details thanks to the fun Smash pockets from the kit that were prefect for adding extra photos and all sorts of keepsakes for this school themed page.

keeping it simple for this page of my little guy's sense of wonder as he explores the world around him


and finishing up with another burst of colour for a playful page for Cayden :)

again filling up one of the Smash pockets with extra photos and journaling

I was also lucky enough to get another fabulous Blue Bazaar kit for December which I will share in my next post, here's a couple of peeks....

thanks for stopping by xx 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: December 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM said...

Wow wow wow!! These are all gorgeous!!!

Kel at: December 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous Aga..love yr work! X

Alison at: December 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM said...

Beautiful! I love looking at all your little details, Aga.

Lauren T at: December 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM said...

Great use of the kit, you really showed how versatile it is. My favourite is that pink background.

Judith at: January 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM said...

Gorgeous layouts Aga. Looks like a great kit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post