do or die and a new comp...



5 comments
The Scrapz.Biz Do or Die Competition was loads of fun and I have have plenty of layouts to share :)
Each challenge was based on a film, where we have had to use the movie cover as inspiration along with some set criteria.

I used the gorgeous Echo Park Everyday Eclectic collection to create my layout for the first challenge.

The next challenge was to scrap about something you dream about doing, and I used Crate Paper's Story Teller range to tell scrap my dreams of going back to Poland one day - that's a pic of me dressed up in the traditional Polish costume :)

I've been waiting to scrap this pic of Cayden for a long time and thought it would be perfect for a challenge related to weather... you can see all the details here.

and I went for a cowboy theme for the next challenge using a pic of my gumboot cowboy and October Afternoon Sasparilla Collection.
Here's some of the closeups..
Thanks for having a look through my layouts... I hope you've enjoyed them because I still have the next half to share ;)

If you're looking for a fun comp to play along with then be sure to come and check out the details for our brand new Scrapz Scrapbook Sleuth comp starting on Monday! 
Head over to the forum to check out how this comp works and to see the awesome prizes up for grabs!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: November 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeee them!!!!!

Heather McMahon at: November 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM said...

Gosh Aga - these are all so fantastic! How do you find the time to create so many wonderful layouts? If I had to choose a favourite I think I'd pick "Chilly" but they're all wonderful. I love the details and the clarity of the layouts.

Trine Brandt-Lassen at: November 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM said...

Awesome beautiful layouts! Totally loving Them all. Great details and that first photo is just adorable

Kerryn at: November 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

These are awesome!! I hope you achieve your dream of going home one day :).

Toni Herron at: November 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM said...

Wow.. Holy.. WOW!!
Such amazing and stunning LO's! I love all the elements on ALL of them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Toni...
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post