scrapping again...



8 comments
After packing away all my scrapping supplies over Xmas, I couldn't wait to scrap again and thought that using some the Christmas pics would be a good place to start.
I created this layout for the Scrap the Boys December challenge using the following colour combo

I've mainly used a mix of Echo Park along with some of my {scrAp this!} xmas themed fuzzy felt embellishments which I hope to get up onto my blog soon :)
this layout is all about the countdown to Christmas and Cayden telling us everyday that "Shanta is coming"
I layered up lots of scraps to create the banners and added in more fuzzy felt with the candy cane flag pick

I've already started another page so I'll see you in a couple of days... in the meantime I am excited about organising my stash over here!

8 comments:

Angela at: January 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM said...

This is fantastic Aga! love all the colour... it looks so fun!

I NEED some of your embellies that I missed in the last markets!!! They look so great :-)

Judith at: January 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM said...

Wonderful page. Love all your layering.

Kerryn at: January 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM said...

Love how you have added the tree to the base. Such a fabulous page! And the photo is a wee bit cute too ;).

Jeanenne at: January 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM said...

Love all the layering and the colour. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!

Unknown at: January 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM said...

A beautiful layout Aga, I love tradition colours for christmas. Cute photo too :)

Moonie at: January 10, 2012 at 10:26 PM said...

Absolutely stunning page Aga xxx I am not your most recent follower xxxxx

Natalie Elphinstone at: January 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM said...

Super cute!! Love all the layers and colours. And that giant Christmas tree is fantastic!

Tanyah Payne at: February 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM said...

gorgeous lo!.. congrats on your win! well deserved! beautiful work!! x :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post