up in the sky and footprints...



2 comments
I've got a few pages to share that I created for last month's Daily Challenges over at Scrapz.Biz.
Firstly the layout I created for our 'up in the sky' themed inspiration challenge

which was inspired by this image

 mainly using a mix of My Mind's Eye Lime Twist range

I also introduced our fun new Base Jump challenge where you are challenged to use the basic elements of the 'base' page and then building on this by adding any extra papers, embellishments you wish to create your final page. This is what I started with
 and in keeping with our 'footprints' theme I came up with this page using Echo Park Splash collection

and if you're looking for some inspiration to get you scrapping, why not stop by and check out all the new challenges we set daily...
here's a little peek of a Fetch a Sketch challenge I set a few days ago with a 'pretty wild' theme :)
you can see the full layout and details here.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Sheree at: November 13, 2011 at 9:26 AM said...

Fantastic pages Aga!! Always love your work!

Sheree xx

Kerryn at: November 16, 2011 at 8:24 AM said...

I love both of these pages Aga! Fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post