thank you...



0 comments
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for your wonderful support of my scrAp this! stall over the weekend :) I am so happy that so many of you liked my goodies and wasn't quite expecting that you lovely ladies would order 46 packets of my Fuzzy Felt Jotters along with lots of owls and birdies and  have been busy making them up so that I can get them out to you as soon as possible.

I did mention there would be a giveaway and got everyone's names together for my boys to randomly select three winners 
.
.
.
.

Sarah
.
Donna
.
Vicki

Congrats ladies, can you please make a selection from my stall and email me agnieszk@tpg.com.au so I can get your goodies out to you.

If you missed out on placing an order this time round, don't worry because I will be back with another stall soon and am also working on listing all my items directly onto my blog so that you can order at any time.

Thanks again xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post