Patchwork Inspired...



0 comments
A couple of weeks ago I spent the weekend doing some challenges for the Scrapz Biz Life is a Patchwork Virtual Crop filled with loads of great patchwork inspired creativity.
First up was a fun virtual class held by the lovely Sheree Forcier. I loved that there was lots of hand and machine stitching in the class, and a great excuse to dig out my sewing machine there was lots of
next up was a What's Cooking challenge where the ingredients were fabric, buttons and stitching
the Scrap it Blind challenges have quickly become one of my favourites, and I was very happy to finally use up some old papers that I've never really knew what to do with before
and finally the Noteworthy challenge had me creating this very patchwork inspired card
I didn't manage to get all the challenges completed, but it was fun to spent the weekend scrapping and an added bonus to win some great prizes along the way :) ... Scrapz Biz also holds awesome weekly challenges, so if you're in the need of some inspiration from a fabulous and friendly team you should definitely join in!
Thanks for stopping by
Aga xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post