Hand made with love...



4 comments
I'm a bit excited to say that I have finally learnt how to crochet :) it's always been one of those things that I have wanted to do but just never got around to - but thanks to the help of YouTube and several practice runs, here is my very first project!
I probably should have started with something easier but couldn't resit giving it a go after spotting a pattern for this adorable owl ear flap beanie over here, and here's my not so co-operative model wearing his new hat
I finally got a decent pic a few days later lol
I've also been making a lots of crochet flowers, and since I don't really need that many flowers for my projects (I have 3 boys) I thought it would be good to share... so stay tuned while I get a few more together and organise a giveaway :)
Aga xx

4 comments:

Judith at: July 2, 2011 at 6:25 AM said...

Your beanie is adorable (as is your model!). Crochet is one of those things I've always wanted to learn to.

Fiona at: July 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM said...

This is just adorable! Well done on teaching yourself to crochet, it is on my list too, along with a bad of wool and crochet hook in my cupboard. Will have to check You Tube for tutes.
Fiona
x

Binxcat1 at: July 5, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

you taught yourself to crochet???? Chick you are amazing and this beanie is too cute... as is the model! ;)

Unknown at: July 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

omg................. brilliant!!!
How clever are you?? This is adorable!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post