Catching up with layouts...



0 comments
I've been doing a bit of scrapping... but because of my slight obsession with Pinterest I haven't had time to update my blog for a while ;) So first up is another layout for the Style Lounge challenges at Aussie Scrap Source blog. The challenge was to create a layout based on the awesome 'Artsy Grunge' style of Leanne Pearce. I really liked playing with this style and am thinking that it will definitely be something I want to try again!
I also completed a few pages for the Desperate Housewives theme over at ScrapzBiz. This page is about just some of the things I would rather be doing than housework, because let's face it... it will still be there in the morning!
and the next one is about my least favourite chore - the dreaded ironing and my recent revelation that sometimes it is OK to go out into the world with a few wrinkles ;)

I had also planned to complete 30 layouts for Blue Bazaar's Crop Bootcamp, but I left it a bit late to get started and in the end only managed to upload 2 layouts.... a long way off I know, but hey it is better than none, and I did manage to organise a lot of my paper into mini kits in the process!
*also just realised that I totally forgot to add my journalling for this one...oops

Thanks for stopping by
Aga xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post