Super cutie ♥



1 comments
I was creating the page for a challenge but just realised that it was infact due in yesterday o.0
Oh well, I've been wanting to scrap these pics of Cayden in his superman outfit for a while and so I used the theme of his outfit as my inspiration and created a superhero scene to match.
I wanted the page to have a bit of a comic book feel and love the way the blue Crate Paper border works as a backdrop to my cityscape which was made from simple layered shapes of black and grey cardstock. I also created my own sunburst sky using a few different shades of yellow.
and because I didn't want the photos to get lost on the busy background, I decided to keep the colour palette pretty simple and drew inspiration from the outfit and used just a few pops of red and yellow to accent the page.
Thanks for stopping by
Aga xx

1 comments:

~Tammy~ at: May 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM said...

My gosh, what an adorable layout, and might I add an adorable subject too! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post