Not too shabby...



6 comments
I thought it would be fun to try something new and have joined in on the Style Lounge reader's challenges over at the Aussie Scrap Source blog. The first style in the challenge was Shabby Chic inspired by the beautiful work of Janine Koczwara. This is often the type of style that I love to ohh and ahh over but hardly ever try - mainly due to the fact that I have 3 boys, so it was nice to play with some flowers and try something pretty :)
I still used soft shades of blue, but teamed these up with warm and creamy creamy neuatrals, along with a touch of green, and if you look close you might notice that I snuck in a little pink.

I tried to build up some interesting layers and focused on adding a few shabby details and was very happy to have this gorgeous selection of goodies to play with, which I was wrapped to win a few months ago from this lovely lady.
Overall I am really happy with how this page turned out and look forward to trying out this week's 'Playful' style!

Thanks for stopping by...please don't be shy and let me know you were here ;)
Aga xx 

6 comments:

Anonymous at: May 6, 2011 at 6:30 AM said...

Hi Aga! Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment and for posting my blog candy in your jar ;)
I love your shabby layout - those layers are gorgeous. Is that a doily stamp you used peeking out there? Stunning!
Hugs, Ruth S

Kerryn at: May 6, 2011 at 2:01 PM said...

This is so precious, love it!!

Kirsty at: May 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog :)

~Tammy~ at: May 10, 2011 at 12:32 AM said...

Oh my what beautiful layers of goodies you have on this precious layout! Stunning!

Sheree at: May 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

Hi Aga! Your page is just so beautiful...loving those gorgeous layers!!!

Sheree xx

Edleen at: May 17, 2011 at 3:39 PM said...

Hi Aga! awww...Baby is Gorgeous!
hope you're doing great and wishing you a wonderful week ahead :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post