Bootcamp is back...



9 comments
I'm really happy that Blue Bazaar's Crop Bootcamp is back and I'm again aiming to get 25 layouts completed by the end of the month (wish me luck lol) Check out all the details here and don't forget that you can join in at any time!

I've also been taking part in Blue Bazaar's monthly art journal challenges and last month learned some image transfer techniques using magazine images and although it was a little tricky at first I'm very glad I stuck to it because I learned so much, and after a couple of failed attempts I finally came up with this page.
The quote reads "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song" by Maya Angelou. May's challenge is all about masking and I look forward to getting started :)

9 comments:

Maxine at: May 6, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

Yep I didn't sign up for the previous bootcamp but I managed most of them but not by the due date. I thought it was time to jump in and join this time. I am aiming for 25 too.

Love the art journal page. The quote is awesome too.

Edleen at: May 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

ahh...can't wait to see what you're going to do!

have a fabulous week Aga :)

Unknown at: May 7, 2009 at 9:07 AM said...

Good luck with the bootcamp!!

Love the artjournal page its fantastic!

Sue-ann at: May 7, 2009 at 10:22 AM said...

I love that bird page Aga. I'm going to have to have a go at that myself. Looks like fun! xxx

Anonymous at: May 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM said...

Hi Aga, all your projects are just beautiful, you double Kaiser is way too cute, and I am loving this layout you have just completed.

Carole xx

Anonymous at: May 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM said...

You do some beautiful work Aga. Hope you enjoy visiting and sharing on TSE too

Eliza at: May 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

Just love this page and congratulations on the success of the magazine transfers, this is something that I have to try yet. Aaaahhhhh I dont have the confidence or knowledge.

Fantastic creation love it.

Renee at: May 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM said...

Good luck with the bootcamp Aga!! Love that transfer it looks stunning. I have tried transfers (unsuccessfully lol) I love that quote too, it is one of my favourites.

Renee xox

Anonymous at: May 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

As you know I'm endeavouring to do the Bootcamp too. Have my first one done and uploaded, only 24 to go!!!!! Am feeling a bit bogged down with stuff at moment, but is looking ok, see how we go. Your birdies are so shabby, I love them, too cute!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post