Remeber When, Mushrooms and more....



6 comments
We've enjoyed a very full Easter weekend with our families and our boys have gathered enough chocolate to last for several months! and spent Easter Monday at the NSW Central Tablelands picking forest mushrooms and wild blackberries at the beautiful Oberon pine forests.
The mushrooms we look for are Saffron Milk Caps and this is how you find them - covered in fallen pine needles and forest debris. We ended up collecting several bucket fulls and cooked some up for our lunch. and all the kids love to pick the abundant blackberries straight from the bushes - which are delicious! it was a great day out.... until it started to rain and then the fog rolled in - but we will be back to do it again at the start of next Autumn :)


On the scrapping front I am very happy to announce that I have joined the Remember When team - and have completed my first page using one of their gorgeous RW Laser cuts. Also this month I have this page featured int he 'Autumn' gallery of the Scrapbooking Memoriesas well as this one in the current Scrapbook Creations 'Less is More' gallery

Other than that - I already have a build up of scrapping projects to get through so I'd better get a move on lol :0

Aga xx

6 comments:

Unknown at: April 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM said...

Getting out in the bush and enjoying nature is so enjoyable, we spent easter camping as well.
Wow, congrats all around, quite the celebrity this month, Congrats hon, all gorgeous layouts :)

Maxine at: April 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

CONGRATS!!! I love looking at your creations. Love the SC layout. I haven't bought that mag.

Renee at: April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

Looks like you had a very lovely weekend Aga. Loved those layouts in the mags too!

Renee xox

Anonymous at: April 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

Hi gorgeous girl, those pics of the berries are devine, want to dive thru the computer and gobble them up LOL!!! There's some love on my blog for you too, but understand if you are too biz to nominate, Tiff :o)

Carol (honeywine) at: April 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

what a great time you all had - I used to do this when my kids were young!!! Your layouts always llok great!

kathie at: April 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

I saw your layout in SBM. Beautiful :)

Love all your photos. Especially the one with the berries - gorgeous colours and good enough to eat!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post