Feeling lucky...



11 comments
I've had a really good week, and am feeling pretty lucky! As you may know, I took part in the Who's layout is it anyway? challenges at Aussie Scrap Source last month, and I was thrilled to get this fabulous prize pack delivered this week! I am blown away by their generosity and can't wait to start using all of these gorgeous products!!! I was also the lucky winner of an awesome blog prize at Naomi's blog.... woohoo! I will admit I have been stalking her blog for a while now - her style really rocks!!! I've also had another one of my layouts accepted for publishing this week - which always feels great!
And much to my surprise, I was crowned this as month's Princess at A2S - which feels pretty fabulous and I'm sure I can get use to being called Princess Aga for a while :)

I leave you with my little card inspired by a sketch at the last LSBS cybercrop - thanks for stopping by... I hope you are having a great week too!!!

11 comments:

Sar at: September 19, 2008 at 7:17 AM said...

Woo hoo Aga, its all happening for you!!! Cheers, Sar

Hetty Hall at: September 19, 2008 at 9:10 AM said...

Woohoo that is is great Aga, you are having a great week and well deserved, enjoy it.
Hugs
Hetty xx

HomeScrapHome at: September 19, 2008 at 10:06 AM said...

Hej,

znalazlam twoj wpis na blogu Karoli:) W Polsce scrapbooking to caly czas "elitarne" hobby - ale dzieki takim osobom m.in. jak Karola coraz wiecej osob sie tym intersuje :)

A u Ciebie na blogu wiele wspanialych prac mozna znalezc!!

ps. as I understand you read in Polish, don't you?

Leeann Pearce at: September 19, 2008 at 2:56 PM said...

WOW.. congrats to you.....
Oh and I just want to say.... checking out your masters entry..Ohly smoke you are super creative... I love what you created... and am very surprised that you are not in the top 50...it's there loss you are a fantastic scrapper...I love your mixed media stuff.... your trees totally rock.... have a great week!!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: September 19, 2008 at 4:50 PM said...

WOW!! Congrats Aga! What a tops prize pack that first one is!!

Love your little card. It rocks!!
Deanne
xx

Sandie at: September 19, 2008 at 11:14 PM said...

Well its all happening for you atm Aga......good for you.

Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

Anonymous at: September 20, 2008 at 10:23 AM said...

Congratulations Aga, I hope you have a lot of happy scrapping with all your goodies, so well deserved.

Take care.

Carole xx

Edleen at: September 20, 2008 at 11:39 PM said...

oh Wowee!!! that's so Yummy!
Congrats Aga and also being published too :) how awesome!

enjoy and have a great weekend!

Anonymous at: September 25, 2008 at 10:05 AM said...

What a fabbo prize Aga!! all your LO's rocked, look forward to seeing what you do with some of those pappers!!!
Reneexx

Ruby Claire at: September 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM said...

That card is gorgeous!
And CONGRATS! What a package too! Can't wait to see what you create with those goodies! :D

Julie Allain at: October 1, 2008 at 12:42 AM said...

Congratulations Aga and I'm here to tell you that you have been acknowledged again

You have just been featured on INSPIRATIONAL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post