ASS challenge complete...



2 comments
This marks the end of the Who's layout is it anyway? challenge at Aussie Scrap Source. I have really enjoyed taking part in these challenges, and while some of my layouts didn't turn out as well as others, I walk away from this challenge with the satisfaction of trying some new techniques, winning a few challenges, as well as having 13 layouts to show for my efforts - it's been a lot of fun :)I don't do many double pages, but I couldn't resist creating a soccer page for my little star Cameron, who scored 20 goals this season and had a great time playing with his new team.
A close up of the action shots...
for challenge 13 I created a page about my boys and their toys
Journalling reads - 'the biggest problem with their toys... is that one toy quickly turns into the entire collection'
Because there were only three of us who completed the final challenges, there will be no voting this week... we all win :) but you can sill check out the other fabulous entries here. Also a big thanks to everyone who has voted along the way... I really appreciate your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous at: September 4, 2008 at 5:08 PM said...

Hi Aga,

These rock !! and Suze says she is sending us something a little special for being the last ones still standing!!!
Reneexx

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: September 4, 2008 at 8:39 PM said...

These are great layouts Aga!! Love your work!
Deanne
xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post