Who's layout is it anyway...



2 comments
The challenge continues over at Aussie Scrap Source. I am still really enjoying trying something different, and managed to complete both of the challenges this week. The assortment of entries has really been fabulous - so stop by and have a look and don't forget that you can vote for me here!!! Also thanks heaps to those who voted last week :)This was my first attempt at shabby chic - I think I did alright?
I used photos of myself at different ages and journalled about my hopes and dreams at each stage of my life - I have hidden my journaling under the flower section on the left hand side, which opens up. and on to challenge 5!
I really enjoyed making this one - I love doing fiddly stuff and hand cut blossoms from patterned papers then layered them onto the page and used dimensional magic to add glossy 3d details (it took me a while though)

2 comments:

Wendy Smith at: August 7, 2008 at 6:49 AM said...

WOW...your work is stunning

Binxcat1 at: August 7, 2008 at 6:28 PM said...

GORGEOUS stuff! I love the ages and stages... you are so pretty girl! {said in my best Oprah voice} ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post