Who's layout is it anyway - challenges 8 & 9



4 comments
Firstly I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who voted for me in the last challenges - I'm very excited that my 'vintage' layout won the public vote - WooHoo!!! again you can check out every one's gorgeous work and cast your vote here!
I love Christmas and get a bit obsessed when it comes to decorating our tree! and although it's getting a bit full... I think it looks beautiful and I love adding new ornaments every year :)
I guess we all have our little obsessions though... and for the boys in our family it's all about the PS3!

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: August 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM said...

great layouts Aga!
Deanne
xx

Binxcat1 at: August 22, 2008 at 1:05 AM said...

Gorgeous as ever... still voting for you chickie. I REALLY love that little bird card in the previous post... he is so cute!

becspicer at: August 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM said...

Congrats Aga. It was a beautiful page. So simple and elegent!

Anonymous at: August 27, 2008 at 9:58 AM said...

Lovely layouts, Aga!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post