Look what I got...



8 comments
I've had a really busy week, and it's taken me a while to put this up. I was very happy to get a blog award last week from the lovely Renee - and it's such an honour coming from her, because she is incredibly talented and always inspiring.
Thank you so much Renee :)

Here are the rules...
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received the award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a messsage on the blogs of the girls you nominated.

So now it's my turn, and I pass this on to...
Anne-Marie - this chick seriously rocks! and her work is fabulous
Leeann - luv her inspiring techniques
Hetty - for her gorgeous style
Bec - who always creates the prettiest things
Vita - I'm such a fan of her work
Ruby - so much talent for her young age
Sandie - luv her cute cards
Pepper - for all her lovely creations
there are so many more great blogs I regularly visit... and want everyone else on my blog list to know that I love your blog too!!!

Also the new challenges are up at ASS, and I was very surprised to find out that my layout for the CherryArte teens challenge won the DT vote - Yay! come and check out the latest creations and cast your vote here!

Really liked this challenge, and was happy to finally scrap this cooky photo of Christian swinging.and challenge 11I decide to scrap the photo of my boys on the walk to school, which they like for about 5 minutes before they start complaining :) I also got a layout done for the white with one challenge this month - as you can see the theme was white, yellow and flowers... I even put together a step-by-step at Click n' Scrap for this envelope & card - btw there is an awesome sale there at the moment, so if you love a bargain be sure to visit!
and earlier this week I got some very cool news, but I have to wait to share... so until then, thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: August 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM said...

some gorgeous work here on your blog Aga, as usual!
Deanne
xx

Lauren at: August 29, 2008 at 11:19 AM said...

I am continually blown away by your work. Awesome!

Ruby Claire at: August 29, 2008 at 4:56 PM said...

WOOOOW totally GORGEOUS work right here!
Thankyou so much for the award!
xx

Hetty Hall at: August 29, 2008 at 9:22 PM said...

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the award, what a lovely surprise. Your work is really amazing as well and if you don't mind I will add you to my blog roll.
Thanks again!
Hetty xx

Sandie at: August 29, 2008 at 10:02 PM said...

thanks heaps for the award Aga. Quite chuffed. Have added you to my blog roll too.

You're too sweet.

Luv ya..............Sandie

Wirg's Creative World at: August 31, 2008 at 5:49 PM said...

You've got some amazing creations for us to look at. I so love your card & envelope, beautiful!
hugs
Wirgie x x

Nicole at: September 2, 2008 at 3:14 PM said...

totally gorgeous work.

Love your clustered piece

Nicole

Anonymous at: September 2, 2008 at 11:57 PM said...

Hi Aga,
So pleased you got the award up, you really deserve it and I luv your work!!
Congratulations on your public vote win last week , I'm hardly surprised!
Hmm wonder what your news could be, can't wait to find out!!
Reneexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post