1 comments
I also managed to get some scrapping done this weekend and completed a few challenges over at Little Scrapbook Shop that were put on for everyone who could not attend their annual retreat... and I won two of the challenges - woo hoo!!!
The first was a step by step challenge, that involved making your own doodled elements to use on a layout.
And the next one was to create something scrappy, inspired by your favourite mug. I chose my much loved Domayne mug as inspiration to create this card
I also created this layout for Click n' Scrap DT using the new Basic Grey Euphoria collection. This is a photo of my beautiful god-daughter Jessie with her two gorgeous sisters Miya and Alexis.

1 comments:

Anonymous at: August 22, 2008 at 10:39 PM said...

woah ciocia ; you definitely have some talents (: LOL. x jessie alexis and familia (:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post