Life is Good...



1 comments
Well I have had a great week so far! I just got an acceptance email for two layouts I submitted to Creating Keepsakes magazine - this is my first time to be published in this mag so I am very excited! I also have a layout in the current Scrapbook Creations Magazine #55 (Beads Gallery).
Yesterday I received a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) in the mail from the lovely Huia at 123 Scrapbook - thanks again! I am also waiting for a replica Socceroos Jersey and Ball that I won for my boys to arrive. And to top it all off - I was also a lucky winner of a prize at Little Scrapbook Shop, just for completing the long weekend challenge. Here is the layout:


Also completed this page for the LSS sketch challenge - the photo is of me and my sister way back in 1981 (which explains my helmet hair style) I'm on the right.

So I am feeling pretty lucky - I should buy myself a scratchie!!!

1 comments:

Marg at: June 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM said...

Congratulations on the win for the cc with your gorgeous cards....I loved them....
I visit click and scrap all the time so maybe I should join in a bit of the chat.....
Marg x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post